Traffic and Parking Signs
Traffic and Parking Signs :: Traffic Signs :: Parking Signs :: Custom Street Signs
SignWire.com is an industry leader in providing the finest quality in Traffic Signs and Parking Signs. You can choose from a wide variety of Traffic and Parking Signs that are in stock for quick delivery. SignWire.com can fill all of your Traffic Signs needs from standard regulated signage to all types of custom metal sign products. No job is too small or too large for us to handle. All of our regulatory signage meets the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) and US Department of Transportation (DOT) specifications so you can be assured of receiving the best in quality standardization. Check out our SignWire BLOG with the latest information on the new Federal regulations for Traffic Signs.
SignWire.com carries a full assortment of Traffic Signs ready to ship to you within twenty four hours.
Click an image below or use the menu on the left to browse each category of regulatory signage.
SignWire.com Traffic & Parking Signs
- Heavy gauge metal – used to provide durability to give your regulatory sign long lasting quality
- Reflective signage (standard) – created using RA Engineer Grade Reflective Sheeting on .080 Aluminum
- Non-Reflective signs (optional) – created using 18 gauge steel
- In stock – standard signage in this category is in stock ready to ship to you the same day.
- Shipping – all standard regulatory signs ship the following business day
What do the Standard Sign Colors Mean?
The following color code establishes general meanings for 10 colors of a total of 13 colors that have been identified as being appropriate for use in conveying traffic control information. The three colors for which general meanings have not yet been assigned are being reserved for future applications that will be determined only by FHWA after consultation with the States, the engineering community, plus the general public. The general meaning of the 13 colors shall be as follows:
- Black/regulation Blue: road user services guidance, tourist information, and evacuation route
- Brown: recreational and cultural interest area guidance
- Fluorescent Pink: incident management
- Coral: unassigned
- Fluorescent Yellow-Green: pedestrian warning, bicycle warning, playground warning, school bus and school warning
- Green: indicated movements permitted, direction guidance
- Light Blue/unassigned Orange: temporary traffic control
- Light Blue: unassigned
- Purple: unassigned
- Red: stop or prohibition
- White: regulation
- Yellow: warning
Aluminum PMS Color Numbers:
PRODUCT WARRANTY: All Metal Parking Signs offer a one year warranty against chipping , cracking or fading. Under normal use and weather conditions these parking signs should deliver years of maintenance free service.
RETURN POLICY: On all stock signs, there is a 20% restocking fee unless item is damaged upon shipment, at which point a replacement will be issued at no additional charge. Any custom aluminum sign, including Add-a-Legend signs, are non-returnable and non-cancelable once production has begun. If item is damaged upon shipment, a replacement will be issued at no additional charge. See Warranty page for additional info.
INSTALLATION: The end user is responsible for installation of signs.