SignWire.com can accept your camera-ready artwork via the following media:
- Email : Artwork@signwire.com
- CD-Rom, CD-R or DVD
- Zip (100 or 250)
SignWire.com Artwork requirements
- All artwork must be vector files – .AI or .EPS (created in a program such as Adobe Illustrator CS or lower).
- All text must be converted to outlines or paths.
- Camera-ready artwork is required for digitizing images or logos. A one-time set up fee for artwork trapping & trimming will be assessed to clean-up images/logos at a rate of $75 per hour. Estimates can be obtained once the image is received.
- Provide hard copy layout with color break or fax to 937-428-6250 (.jpg, .psd, .tie, .pdf) for proofing/quoting.
- Colors shown on the website and in color proofs are approximate. Actual colors may vary. Please include a Pantone (PMS) color for matching.
- SignWire.com is not responsible for copyright infringed material sent to us. It is assumed that the customer ordering the signs/decals is either the owner or has permission to use any copyrighted material. It is beyond the scope of SignWire.com to authenticate such ownership.
Digital Printing requires:
- A provided hard copy layout with color break.
- Link to or provide photos and artwork
- Include fonts, or convert existing text to outlines or paths
- Preferred creation software – Any Adobe Illustrator (CS) and Photoshop (CS) file format (.pdf, .eps, .ai, .psd)
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-922-6189 and our knowledgeable staff will help you resolve your problems.